Free internet spain: Spain Internet – Fast & Unlimited 4G-5G Internet in Spain
Spain Internet – Fast & Unlimited 4G-5G Internet in Spain
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
We use Google Analytics on our sites for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the site. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our sites please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The minimum information we need to register you is your name, email address and a password. We will ask you more questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless we say otherwise, you have to answer all the registration questions.
We may also ask some other, voluntary questions during registration for certain services (for example, professional networks) so we can gain a clearer understanding of who you are. This also allows us to personalise services for you.
To assist us in our marketing, in addition to the data that you provide to us if you register, we may also obtain data from trusted third parties to help us understand what you might be interested in. This ‘profiling’ information is produced from a variety of sources, including publicly available data (such as the electoral roll) or from sources such as surveys and polls where you have given your permission for your data to be shared. You can choose not to have such data shared with the Guardian from these sources by logging into your account and changing the settings in the privacy section.
After you have registered, and with your permission, we may send you emails we think may interest you. Newsletters may be personalised based on what you have been reading on theguardian.com. At any time you can decide not to receive these emails and will be able to ‘unsubscribe’.
Logging in using social networking credentials
If you log-in to our sites using a Facebook log-in, you are granting permission to Facebook to share your user details with us. This will include your name, email address, date of birth and location which will then be used to form a Guardian identity. You can also use your picture from Facebook as part of your profile. This will also allow us and Facebook to share your, networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings. If you remove the Guardian app from your Facebook settings, we will no longer have access to this information.
If you log-in to our sites using a Google log-in, you grant permission to Google to share your user details with us. This will include your name, email address, date of birth, sex and location which we will then use to form a Guardian identity. You may use your picture from Google as part of your profile. This also allows us to share your networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Google account settings. If you remove the Guardian from your Google settings, we will no longer have access to this information.
If you log-in to our sites using a twitter log-in, we receive your avatar (the small picture that appears next to your tweets) and twitter username.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Updating your personal information
We offer a ‘My details’ page (also known as Dashboard), where you can update your personal information at any time, and change your marketing preferences. You can get to this page from most pages on the site – simply click on the ‘My details’ link at the top of the screen when you are signed in.
Vodafone España Free Internet Data in Spain
Vodafone España is widely used in Spain, and it has more than 16.48 million customers that are using its internet and calling services. Vodafone España was founded in 2001 and started providing calling services, and internet services. We are going to share with you Vodafone España free internet and free data plans. The company offers free daily internet data plans in which users can use unlimited internet for 1 day. Here are many other ways that can be used to get free and unlimited internet in Spain.
Founded in 2001, Vodafone España’s network has grown to over 16.48 million users in 2022, after much hard work. All prepaid and postpaid customers can get new internet packages by dialling the *123#. A list of all Vodafone España internet packages will appear on the screen and customers can activate them by recharging the required amount.
Vodafone España is offering free Facebook, Instagram and other social packages that are valid for 30 days. The customers can use unlimited Facebook using a Free data plan using its own social app. In the social apps that are allowed by Vodafone España, customers can send and receive pictures, and videos and also can send documents for free.
Sometimes, the company offers free and unlimited data and free calls in all of Spain. The prices of social and internet packages start from €1 to €2000. If you have bought a new SIM card prepaid and postpaid, then you can get data and calls on all networks in Spain.
Vodafone España free internet code list
You can use these codes and dial them without any balance to get unlimited free internet. These plans are free, and you can use them for 1 day, 7 days and 30 days. Some packages, offers and plans are providing 3 months and 2 months of free data.
|FREE Vodafone España 50 GB Internet||Dial *123#|
|FREE Unlimited 00 34 607 12 30 00 GB Internet||Dial *123#|
|Vodafone España FREE Prepaid Internet 10 GB||Dial *123#|
|Unlimited Internet on Hotspot*||Buy a new 4G broadband device|
An easy method to get Prepaid Free Data MBs without recharge
Many networks offer their customers great connections and services. Similarly, Vodafone España has provided absolutely free internet, calls and international calls to its new customers who purchase a new prepaid connection. Whenever you buy a new number or SIM, the company will provide you with free internet for one month which can be used for free internet, Facebook, Instagram, other social networks. In addition, you get a 50% discount, which all new customers can use for 3 months. By dialling the *123# customers can check the remaining prepaid data and voice calls.
|Offer Type||New Prepaid Connection|
|How to Get||Dial *123# or call at 00 34 607 12 30 00|
How to get Vodafone España Postpaid Free internet?
Individuals with postpaid connections can get up to 50% more discount through Advanced Services. New subscribers can get free calls and internet for one month by shifting from their existing prepaid to postpaid. For more information, users can install the Vodafone España app on their mobile phones and activate packages and offers.
Methods to Get Free DATA for All Connections
Here are some ways you can use the Internet for free on your mobile phone. This method can be used on all networks in Spain. All networks want to increase the number of their customers, so they offer plans at a lower cost than each other. Internet packages can be subscribed from €1 to €2000 in Spain. The company offers discounts whenever customers buy a new connection for their home or office.
To get free internet without an internet package, users have to save the free internet settings of this network on their mobile phones. You can see all these settings in the column below. These are non-standard settings and their use can reduce the mobile recharge of the users. So be sure to check the balance in your SIM before using these settings.
- Go to the Mobile phone settings
- Open the Networks settings and select Vodafone España
- Click on the Access point Settings
- Create a New Access point Settings with the name of ‘Planspapa FREE’
- Enter the APN settings ‘web’ or ‘internet’
- Save the settings and open the Vodafone España app
- Create a new account, and you will get 10 GB of free internet
If you have an old ‘Vodafone España’ SIM that is not in your use, you can get free internet and calls on this SIM. Turn on your old SIM now and get free unlimited calls, messages and internet data for all Spain networks free. You can buy a 3G, 4G or 5G Wingle to use the internet on all mobile phones through Wi-Fi signals. This internet can be used on users’ computers, mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
Vodafone España FREE TV Channels Through the app
You can get a free Gift offer that provides free data and callings. Dial *123# or call at 00 34 607 12 30 00 to get a Vodafone España gift plan on all prepaid and postpaid SIMs, including Hotspot and Wi-Fi devices. Customers can also watch the free TV channels on their network SIM. To get Vodafone España Free TV channels, just dial *123# or choose the free promos. After this, you can select the free TV offer that cost is zero. Download and install the official app to watch free TV channels.
How to subscribe to the internet package on Vodafone España?
Dial *123# or call 00 34 607 12 30 00 to get the latest packages details.
Can we use free TV apps using this free internet method?
Yes. Customers can use free TV apps on the Vodafone España network.
What is the Vodafone España helpline number?
All Vodafone España users can call at 00 34 607 12 30 00 from their mobile phone.
After changing the APN settings, can we use free data or social apps on prepaid and postpaid SIMs?
Yes, Some networks like Vodafone España are supported free internet by changing the APN settings. We don’t guarantee that these settings will work.
The information in the Vodafone España post may be incorrect or expired by the time, so we do not guarantee that the material in this post is correct or incorrect. You can email us at [email protected] to modify or correct any information that you may find inaccurate.
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Was this article helpful?
View posts by Haider Ali
I am a professional blogger and content writer. I like to write about Mobile phones, technology and Fiance News and Guides.
how to choose an operator and tariff
Using the services of Russian telecom operators on vacation is an expensive pleasure. It is more profitable to purchase a SIM card from a local operator. I’ll tell you what tariff and which operator to choose in Spain, where to buy a SIM card and how to top it up.
There are four large mobile operators in Spain that cover 99% of the territory: Vodafone, Orange, Movistar and Yoigo. In addition to them, there are more than a dozen virtual operators in Spain: these are companies that do not have their own technical infrastructure, but work on the networks of the main mobile companies (in fact, renting them) and, due to low costs, can provide more interesting tariffs and better service.
In Spain, the main part of communication services is provided through contracts (contrato) for a period of at least one year. To do this, you must be a resident of the country and have an account in a Spanish bank. Often, along with a contract, operators offer locked smartphones on installments, which “see” the network only of the operator that sells them, and will not work with SIM cards from other companies. nine0003
A less popular option among Spaniards is to buy a prepago SIM card. But even foreigners can buy such a SIM card.
When choosing a tariff plan with the Internet, pay attention to whether it uses the VoIP protocol. Without it, it will be impossible to call via instant messengers (Viber, Watsapp, Skype).
Local residents prefer large operators because of the best quality of communication. Virtual cell companies receive the network capacity that remains after serving the subscribers of the main operator, so the quality of communication of a virtual operator in Spain may be lame. nine0003
Virtual operators in the fight for the client offer lower rates for their services, including calls to other countries. If you plan to call your home country, make sure that Russia is one of the countries with low call costs before buying a SIM card.
Yoigo Service Center
Local SIM cards can be purchased:
- At the service and sales centers of four major telecom operators. You can connect to the operator whose sign is placed at the entrance.
- In The Phone House chain of stores. Here you can compare the offers of the main operators and buy a SIM card from any company.
- Locutorio is an analogue of an Internet cafe where you can purchase and use communication services.
- On the website of the telecom operator. When ordering online, the SIM card will be delivered by a courier.
When buying a SIM card, you will need a passport and a place of residence in Spain, a hotel address is fine for this.
Tourists most often need tariffs with low cost calls to Russia and profitable Internet traffic. nine0003
What to do in Spain? Our articles about the country of jamon and rioja.
Orange has the best offer among the main operators. The line of tariffs with advantageous Internet packages and calls to Russia is called Mundo. You can choose one of the following options:
- 3 GB of internet per month for €7
- 7 GB for €10
- 10 GB for €15.
The cost of calls to Russia at Mundo tariffs per minute is 0.29 € to mobile and 0.07 € to fixed numbers of the Russian Federation. nine0003
The best offer among virtual operators is the Lyca Globe tariff line from the operator Lycamobile. A monthly package costs from €5 for 1 GB and 100 minutes to Russian landline numbers and up to €20 for 12 GB and 2000 minutes.
Internet is cheaper with Vodafone and Movistar, but they are not suitable for calls to Russia.
Vodafone operator on Vodafone Yu tariffs offers:
- 5 GB internet and 15 minutes to any numbers in Spain — 10 € per month;
- 15 GB and 60 minutes in Spain – 20 € per month. nine0025
In the summer, Vodafone sometimes gives additional traffic to subscribers who continue to use tariffs for more than one month.
One of the prepaid monthly plans available from Movistar:
- 5 GB and 20 local minutes – 10 €
- 7 GB and 40 minutes – 15 €
- – 15 GB min.
Movistar Sales Center
- When calling from Spain to Russia, no
forget to dial the subscriber’s number correctly: +7 (area or operator code)
phone number. nine0025
- Roaming has been canceled in Europe, but not all SIM cards will work outside of Spain. If you plan to use your SIM card in other countries, please specify this when purchasing.
SIM card in Spain: Internet and calls
SIM card in Spain is an essential attribute of any traveler, which greatly simplifies life. It is unlikely that anyone will argue with the fact that when moving within the borders of Spain, it is important to provide yourself with high-quality mobile communications. Luckily, there is a large selection of SIM card companies in Spain. nine0003
SIM card in Spain and access to the Internet
- The blue Wi-Fi icon in Spain indicates the ability to connect to the city’s Internet. And do not spend the gigabyte package provided to the owner of the SIM card for hard-earned money. The quality of service still leaves much to be desired. Alas, Wi-Fi is generally not very stable for users in Spain. In fairness, it should be noted that several minutes of uninterrupted operation is guaranteed.
- Buying a SIM card in Spain, you can get a stable and high-speed Internet at a reasonable price. nine0025
- Many restaurants, bars and cafes allow their visitors to use free internet. The password for connection can be obtained from the waiter or received on the receipt. There are no problems with this component in Spain.
Where to find Wi-fi
What is the most profitable SIM card in Spain
Spain is characterized by the fact that the country has a well-implemented mobile communication system. To purchase a SIM card in Spain and resolve related issues, you can contact the salons. They work from 10:00 to 20:00 on weekdays. nine0003
In order to replenish the balance of the SIM card, it is enough to go to stationery stores in Spain or tobacco shops.
The mode of operation of retail outlets and locutories is quite convenient.
Would you like to purchase a SIM card that provides unlimited internet and calls in Spain without contract restrictions? This is possible only if you have:
- bank accounts
- savings book
- residence cards
If you do not plan to stay in the country for a long time, it is recommended to purchase a SIM card in Spain, which operates on a prepaid basis. The possibility of access to the Internet in this case is available. Sometimes, when connecting a SIM card in Spain, you will be required to present a passport. In any case, drawing up a contract with a Spanish operator is a procedure that requires more time and paperwork. nine0003
You can quickly and comfortably purchase a SIM card from Spanish operators through the official websites of organizations. The money is debited from the bank account. Another option is to give the cash to the courier.
We advise you to buy a SIM card in advance. This service is provided by Drimsim . Universal SIM card and free travel app. Very good prices, fast internet and worldwide calls. No need to set up roaming and buy a Spanish SIM card. They have a fairly fast delivery of SIM cards (1-2 days). It can be ordered online at home. The price of the card is 10 euros. You can order a card on the official website at the link .
Special offers from operators and details of operations
When using a SIM card, it sometimes becomes necessary:
- check the list of connected services
- get information about what part of the package of minutes and gigabytes has been spent
- to resolve issues of a different kind on the job in Spain.
For this, SIM card holders are provided with a personal account, where information is indicated on the number of calls to numbers registered within Spain, to other countries, their duration, statistics on the use of services are reflected in a convenient form. nine0003 SIM card in Spain for mobile Internet
In addition, on vacation in Spain, sometimes you need to activate additional services, and there is no time or desire to visit the salon of the operator that provided the SIM card.
Spanish operators indulge in very pleasant surprises when topping up the SIM card balance. For example, a subscriber can receive a package of minutes or SMS from above. The amount of remuneration largely depends on the amount that has been credited to the account.
We advise you to buy a SIM card in advance, before you need to resolve urgent issues in Spain. Excellent service is provided by Drimsim. Her clients enjoy using the free travel app in Spain and beyond. Very good prices, fast internet and worldwide calls. No need to set up roaming and once again fiddle with a SIM card in Spain. Delivery is carried out within 1-2 days. The price of a SIM card is 10 euros. You can place an order using the link. nine0003
SIM cards for communication and mobile internet
- The most expensive communication service in Spain is calls. In order to save money, it is recommended to install the WhatsApp application and attach a SIM card, since it can be used to stay in touch without communication restrictions.
- Vacationers in Spain should consider the offer of a SIM card from Jazztel: 2 GB of traffic for 15 € per month. A good option for instagram and chatting on Skype or other programs that allow you to call from Spain without turning on the camera. However, for regular video viewing, 2 GB is too small a traffic package. nine0025
- SIM cards in Spain for long-term Internet surfing will require a corresponding payment. The Jazztel solution is suitable for budget travelers who need a SIM card in Spain for occasional calls and nothing more.
Holidays in Spain without worries: the best SIM cards for mobile communication
Lebara SIM card
- Lebara. A good SIM card for those who often call outside of Spain. A call is estimated at 10 cents per minute, a message outside of Spain – 25 cents, 1 MB of mobile Internet – from 25 cents. For owners of a Lebara SIM card, a call to Russia from Spain to a landline phone will cost between 1-4 cents per minute. nine0025
- Orange. A lot depends on what tariff was chosen for the SIM card. Ballena for €9 per month includes 1 GB of internet data within Spain, limited free calls, text messages for 12 cents. A SIM card with a Mundo tariff is great for talking with subscribers outside of Spain (from 1 cent per minute), it allows you to call within the country for free, with a SIM card you get up to 1 GB of Internet traffic. The cost of various variations ranges from 6 to 15 €. Owners of SIM cards in Spain from this operator appreciate the variety of offers when forming a tariff line. nine0025
- Movistar. A huge number of tariffs for a SIM card. Choosing the right one is a matter of personal preference. For example, for Russian-speaking guests of Spain, who are forced to regularly call their homeland, there is a tariff with a fee for outgoing calls to Russia in the amount of 1 cent. For those who are ready to use the Internet within Spain with savings, a SIM card with a traffic size of 100 MB is provided for 4.5 euros per week.
- Vodafone. SIM cards from this operator are aimed at guests of Spain, which can be understood by analyzing the line of offers valued at 10-20 €. SIM cards in Spain with Yuser, Superyuser, Megayuser tariffs are ready to offer interesting conditions for communication with subscribers around the world. nine0025
- Yoigo. SIM cards in Spain from Yoigo have 2 prepaid options – “La del uno” with a minimum package of features (8 euros per month) and “La del uno 1 GB” (more options and a little more expensive). A good SIM card, if necessary, go online not every hour. For 15 euros you can use the tariff with 4 GB and 100 minutes.
SIM card in Spain from Yoigo operator
Where you can connect to Wi-Fi in Spain
Both personal gadgets and public devices that do not require a SIM card are suitable for using the Internet in Spain. In order to solve this or that issue in Spain, stationary establishments are offered that help out with a weak signal level, a SIM card failure, or other difficulties for Spanish subscribers. nine0003
It’s not that hard to find a locutorio and get in touch with your loved ones at affordable prices:
- The establishments are easy to recognize and very common within Spain.
- Inside the locutorio there are several computers of not quite up-to-date configurations and booths for making international calls that do not require the use of a personal SIM card.
- For communication, residents and visitors of Spain are offered extremely budgetary conditions (about 1 € per hour).
- If necessary, you can fax or make a copy. nine0025
In Spain it is possible to get in touch without a SIM card. Most libraries in Spain are suitable for using Internet resources (you must present your passport before work).
How operators in Spain block the phone
Telephone conversations in Spain
When choosing a SIM card with a contract, the operator blocks the gadget in order not to lose the subscriber before the end of the period specified in the documents. After it expires, you can unlock the device and make a choice in favor of another organization in Spain that provides SIM cards and communication services. nine0003
Obviously, domestic operators offer better rates for SIM cards than their Spanish counterparts. It is important to remember that rest is not limited to correspondence and viewing your favorite bloggers.
Any SIM card in Spain has reasonable prices for services, but you should not count on an impressive amount of traffic for a penny.
Fortunately, the choice of SIM cards within Spain is solid. However, despite all the efforts of the services, sometimes the quality of communication leaves much to be desired even with SIM cards from all the most popular operators. nine0003
- How to avoid queues at Barcelona attractions. Tickets for Sagrada Familia and Park Güell skip the line.
- How not to be deceived by local taxi drivers. Order a taxi in advance with fixed rates online. The most reliable service for ordering a taxi is KiwiTaxi .
Excursions in Barcelona with locals will help you get to know this city for real. The best way to get comfortable in an unfamiliar city is to walk around it with a person who has lived here for many years.
- We advise you to take out travel insurance so that there are no unpleasant surprises while traveling to Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Pass is a one-stop card that makes organizing your holiday in Barcelona easier and saves you a lot of time and money.