La gomera fishing: Sport Fishing in La Gomera – Find and Book your Charter
La Gomera Fishing | ENJOY A GOOD FISHING in La Gomera
La Gomera Fishing: What’s included in the package?
The “La Gomera Fishing” is an exclusive trip, available only through reservation and request. You’ll be sailing the waters of the Canarian Islands with the No Limits Two, a 42 foot Rodman, the most sophisticated fishing charter yacht in the south of Tenerife.
As we make our trip to the island, which is only 20 mile cruise away from Tenerife, chances are we try trolling and fishing through the waters! It’s a fun ride, just think of the beautiful sun shining down upon us… Magical!
We recommend you a minimum of three days, to assure a complete fishing and touring experience, cruising through the waters of La Gomera and getting to know it from all focuses.
Food supplies and beverages will be provided during the trip; do not worry about that! Fruit, snacks, sandwiches, beer, we have got it covered!
All you would need to find is accomodation while staying on the island, our Team can help by pointing you in the right direction.
Ours is a specialized team, with over twenty years of experience in fishing and traveling through these waters. You’ll be safe with our captains!
For all skill levels and ages
The No Limits Team provides a one-of-a-kind experience. Whether you’re a newcomer in the world of fishing or you’re an experienced angler, your time with us will be special!
The Atlantic Ocean is truly a wonder. Sail the coast of Tenerife and discover it’s natural beauty.
You can rest assure. Puerto Colon Marina offers customers the chance of parking their vehicles, right next to the pontoon (parking charges apply).
The best fishing in La Gomera
Find out more!
“La Gomera Fishing” tour is only available through reservation and request; please, contact us to arrange dates and details.
“Nunca me había divertido tanto con mi familia. Una experiencia que nunca olvidaremos. ¡Gracias a todo el Equipo de No Limits, nos hicieron sentir parte de ellos!”
“I’ve always wanted to know Tenerife and its coasts. A wonderful place, an atmosphere of culture and beauty I’ll remember forever. Thank you.”
Shared 4 hour Charter
Private Charter 4H No Limits Two
Private Charter 8H No Limits Two
Melton Tackle Guided Trip – La Gomera
Melton Tackle Guided Trip – La Gomera – Melton Tackle
Warning! Your Cookies seem to be disabled. Our website requires Cookies to be turned on in order for the login, cart and checkout functions to work. If your Cookies are enabled and you continue to see this error, then there is likely an error with your Cookies. Please clear your Cookies cache to resolve this error.
Melton Tackle Guided Trip – La Gomera
Travel with Melton Tackle’s Andrew Alvarez on this trip of a lifetime for Giant Blue Marlin and Tuna in beautiful La Gomera, Canary Islands.
Melton Tackle is proud to announce that we are planning a guided excursion to the Canary Islands, Spain in June to target the summer migration of trophy Blue Marlin and Tuna through the remote Canary Islands. This offers the opportunity for our customers to enjoy some of the most productive Blue Marlin fishing anywhere in the world with one of our top Marlin Captains, Bernardo Niz Ruiz.
We fell in love with La Gomera and want to share it with you.
Noalex is a tournament rigged, 39ft. Bertram based on the island of Lanzarote in Puerto Calero marina, however, during the summer months between May and August, Noalex follows the Blue Marlin bite in the Canary Islands and bases itself on the beautiful island of La Gomera!
The calm waters of La Gomera are home to a great range of Blue Marlin, Bigeye Tuna, White Marlin, and Spearfish. The Blue Marlin average between the ranges of 400 – 600lbs. with a very good chance at fish over 900lbs. The Bigeye Tuna there can exceeed 300lbs. La Gomera is knows for it’s numbers of Marlin caught and it’s not uncommon to have over 4 Marlin bites per day. The island itself is a paradise featuring calm waters, beautiful landscape and is a fantastic place to visit, with family as well. Your wife or girlfriend will love La Gomera whether she fishes or not. The local cuisine is outstanding as well as the hospitality and friendliness of the locals.
Noalex’s fishing tackle list is impressive, featuring the top quality fishing equipment including brands like Shimano Tiagras, Melton Tackle fishing rods, and Sufix fishing lines to name a few. All of this equipment enables Noalex to call itself one of the best-equipped and most prepared boats for sport fishing.
The success of the Noalex comes in the form of many awards, including:
- 4th time winner of the La Gomera Fishing event
- 2nd time winner of the Canarian Blue Marlin Challenge
- Winner of the Gran Tarajal 2008 Fishing event
- 2nd time winner of the Puerto Calero Fishing event
- World record for white marlin achieved in the smallfry category – IGFA
- 2 Blue marlin releases over 1000lbs. in 2008 & 2009
Captain Bernardo Niz Ruiz is a well-recognized and reputable Blue Marlin fisherman amongst the Canary Islands. He has been fishing from a very young age in Canarian waters and is now pro-staff of Melton Tackle, AFTCO, Shimano, Costa del Mar, and Pelagic. In addition to this he has notable communication skills including the ability to speak three languages; Spanish (native), English (fluent), and German (conversational).
Join Melton Tackle’s Andrew Alvarez along with Captain Bernardo Niz Ruiz on a guided five day fishing adventure for Giant Blue Marlin and Tuna in La Gomera, Canary Islands.
Dates: June 19th – 23rd
Hotel Accommodations: Ranging from $75 – $200 per night, per person
Cost: Fish with up to 4 anglers for 5 days with lunch provided at $1,700 per person, based on 4 anglers (tip not included)
Don’t miss the opportunity to book your fishing trip of a lifetime!
Fishing on the island El Hierro
The crew of the boat “Nina del Mar” invites you to visit El Hierro and enjoy fishing on one of the best boats on the island!
In the warm turquoise Atlantic Ocean of the coast of El Hierro you can catch various types of tuna (yellow, bonito), peto, dorado, blue marlin! During night fishing – shark and swordfish. The inhabitants of the Canary archipelago call the island “fish supermarket”! You will have the opportunity to meet a pod of dolphins near the port of La Restinga.
The boat “Nina del Mar” is equipped with the latest technology with everything you need for fishing (trolling and deep sea up to 1000 m2), and for a comfortable holiday at sea. We offer you sea fishing and cruises around the island. The boat is equipped with a motor rubber boat for the opportunity to land on any, even the most inaccessible beach of the island!
For 12 hours of cruise you can:
- Trolling, deep sea and jigging fishing
- See the Orchilla lighthouse from the ocean (in the 5th century, Ptolemy drew the Prime meridian here, the island was considered “the end of the ancient world”), Roque de la Bonanza, Roques del Salmor, the Punta Grande hotel, which is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the most the smallest hotel in the world
- Swim in the open ocean
- Sunbath and dine on board a boat in a cozy bay.
If you like a private, comfortable stay on the most unspoiled island of the Canary archipelago, then we are ready to meet you at the airport or seaport of El Hierro and transfer you to your hotel or apartment. Planes for El Hierro take off from the islands of Tenerife (Norte), Gran Canaria. Offshore fast catamarans depart from the ports of Tenerife ( Los Cristianos and Santa Cruz de Tenerife ) and La Gomera.
We will be happy to make your stay on board the Nina del Mar the most pleasant memory and you can rightfully consider that you have been to the “end of the world”!
Routes ”Nina del Mar”
- Puerto de La Estaca – Bonanza -Puerto de La Restinga
- Puerto de La Estaca -Tamaduste – Punta Grande Puerto da La Restinga – Lighthouse Orchilla.
- Puerto de La Estaca – Bonanza – Puerto de La Restinga – Majakka Orchilla
- Puerto de la Estaca – Tamaduste – Punta de Verodal.
- Puero de La Estaca – Bonanza – La Restinga – Majakka Orchilla – Playa de Verodal – La Maseta – Roque de Salmor – Lamase de Salmor0035
Types of fishing:
- 1. Trolling (opportunity to catch: various types of tuna, blue marlin, dorado, peto, etc.).
- 2. Deep sea fishing, up to 1000 m (possibility to catch Pargos, chernes, etc.)
- 3. Night fishing (opportunity to catch a shark, swordfish).
50% for reservation and 50% before departure.
The boat departs from the pier of the port of La Estaca or, by agreement, from the pier of the port of La Restinga. It is better to make orders 2 days before the trip. When ordering, you can discuss your wishes regarding the menu (from fish or meat dishes, the exclusion of certain ingredients in the recipe to avoid an allergic reaction) and drinks. The use of strong alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the boat.
Boat ”Nina del Mar”. Boat equipment.
- Starfisher 34 Cruiser Fly 2007
- Width 4.10 m
- Volvo 2 x 260 EVC Diesel engines, max speed 30 knots.
- Fuel tank 800 l.
- Fresh water tank 200 l.
- Rubber boat (10 HP motor)
- Fisherman’s chair
- Search lamp on the bow of the boat.
- Double battery
- v Raymarine E 120 echo sounder in saloon and on top of the boat.
- Raymarine autopilot in saloon and on top of boat
- VFH Raymarine in saloon and on top of boat
- Stern propeller
- Trolling fishing rods – 2 pcs.
- Electric reels for deep sea fishing up to 1000 m -2 pcs
- SHIMANO Tiagra 130 lb serie A reels 2 pcs specially for Big-game trolling
- SHIMANO Tiagra 50 serie A 80 lb reels 4 pcs specially for Big-game trolling
- SHIMANO Antares Trolling 130 lb 2 pcs
- SHIMANO Antares Boat 80 lb 4 pcs
- Various baits and wobblers.
- Generator 5.5 KV
- Electric anchor
- Air conditioner
- Kitchen : refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwave oven.
- Salon, 2 bedrooms
- Toilet, shower
- TV, radio, CD.
- Canopy on the upper deck of the boat
- Sunbathing areas are on the bow and top of the boat
Weather in La Gomera for 3 days, weather forecast for La Gomera for the next 3 days, Escuintla Department, Guatemala.
Fri, Nov 25 Sat, Nov 26 Sun, Nov 27 Mon, Nov 28 Tue, Nov 29 Wed, Nov 30 Thu, Dec 1 Fri, Dec 2 Sa, Dec 3 Sun, Dec 4
+2475 9000.9000 +2373 9000
+29,0006 +2984 +2475
Wind speed, m/h
1-2 4- 7
2-3 7-11 Precipitation, mm