The International British Yeoward School

 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands

Spain adapter converter: Spain Adapter Plugs Set — Going In Style

Опубликовано: March 23, 2023 в 10:52 pm


Категории: Miscellaneous

Guide to Power Adapters and Converters

In a traveler’s perfect world, every country would run on the same type of electricity and use outlets that fit the same kinds of plugs. Unfortunately for us globetrotters, this isn’t the case, and when we travel overseas we’re faced with the oftentimes head-scratching task of choosing the right adapter (or should it be a converter?) for our electronics. To help you prepare for your upcoming trips overseas, here’s our guide to power adapters and converters to keep your devices safe and working properly.

Adapters vs. converters

The big difference between an adapter and a converter is electricity. While the purpose of an adapter is to simply help the plugs on your electronics fit into (or more aptly, adapt to the shape of) foreign outlets, a converter’s job is to change the voltage found in an outlet to match that of your devices.

When to use a converter

Thankfully, the kinds of appliances that typically need a converter are single-voltage items, which more often than not, tend to be older-model irons and hair dryers. The majority of modern-made electronics are dual- or multi-voltage, meaning that they are able to withstand more than one type of electricity and therefore, only require an adapter. If you’re unsure whether or not you’ll need one, take a look at the chart below or check out the labels on your appliances and chargers for their specific requirements.

Single voltage (i.e. 100-120V)

  • Common appliances: Older irons and hair dryers
  • Converter needed? Yes

Dual voltage (i.e. 120V/240V)

  • Common appliances: Newer hair dryers, electric razors, toothbrushes, etc.
  • Converter needed? No

Multi voltage (i.e. 100-240V)

  • Common appliances: Cell phones, laptops, tablets, cameras, etc.
  • Converter needed? No

Choosing the right adapter

So, exactly which style of adapter will you need? The answer depends on where you’re headed. This handy guide will help you determine which types of adapter plugs you should pack when you’re getting ready for tour. If your tour spans multiple countries that use different outlets, or you’re a frequent jetsetter, we suggest picking up a universal, all-in-one travel adapter.

Outlet types A and B

These are the two types of outlets that we use here in the U.S. and in Canada. If you’re traveling to Japan, the Caribbean or most locations in Central and South America you’re in luck—you shouldn’t need an adapter or a converter for your trip.

Outlet types C, E and F

If you’re jetting to Europe, Israel or some countries in Asia and Africa, you’ll need an adapter for these plug types.

Outlet type G

Pack an adapter for this kind of outlet if you’re visiting the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia or some countries in Africa.

Outlet type I

For trips to China, Australia, New Zealand or Fiji you’ll need an adapter to fit this outlet.

Still need help? A complete list of countries and their adapter plug models can be found here.

Explore our tours around the world

Electricity Abroad: Travel Adapters vs. Voltage Converters

You’ve renewed your passport, bought your plane tickets, and researched your destination; now it’s time to prepare for the little details of traveling overseas. One is making sure you have the right equipment needed to use any electrical devices you’re bringing on your trip. That means making sure you have the right travel adapter and, if necessary, the right voltage converter.

All electrical sockets are not created equal; if you are going to use a device overseas, you need to know what type of voltage is used in the country you’re traveling to and what type of adapter is needed to plug your devices into the outlet. Otherwise, you may end up with an overheated curling iron (just imagine what this would do to your hair!) or a fried cell phone charger.

Travel Adapter vs. Converter: What’s the Difference?

Let’s start with the basics: What exactly is the difference between an adapter and a converter?

An electric converter changes the voltage of your electronic device. An outlet adapter changes the shape of your plug, not the electrical voltage, allowing you to plug appliances into wall outlets in countries with different-shaped plugs than your own. Consult this handy chart to see which outlet designs are used in different countries.

Which Devices Do I Need to Bring?

The first thing to consider is which devices you really need to pack on your trip. While your cell phone is a no-brainer, can you get by without a tablet or laptop? Most hotels offer hair dryers and irons so you don’t have to bring your own, and you can easily use manual razors and toothbrushes instead of their electric counterparts.

If you plan on staying in one country for a while, you might want to buy a hair dryer or electric razor there. Battery-operated appliances are another option if you’re willing to bring plenty of replacements.

Voltage Converters

Most American-made electrical appliances work at 110 volts. While Japan, most of North America, and parts of South America and the Caribbean use voltage between 100 and 125, the vast majority of the world uses 220 to 240 volts. For a complete list of voltage requirements by country, visit

Before you run out and buy a voltage converter, there’s a very important piece of information you need to know. The vast majority of modern travel gadets are dual-voltage, meaning they automatically convert to run on other voltage systems. Most smartphones, tablets, and other gadgets are dual-voltage, and if you use a converter on something that is already dual-voltage, you can damage your device.

How do you know if your device is dual-voltage? Check the label and/or owner’s manual: If it says something similar to “INPUT AC 120 VAC 60 Hz 200 W,” then your gadget is single-voltage and can only be used on 120 V. If you want to use it elsewhere, you’ll need a converter. If you see something like “INPUT AC 120/240 V 50—60 Hz 1300 W,” then your device is dual-voltage, and you can safely use it for voltages anywhere between 120 V and 240 V. If this is the case, you’ll only need a plug adapter (see below for more details).

Small electronics, razors, and non-heating appliances will need a 50-watt converter. Heating appliances such as dryers, irons, coffee makers, and other high-powered electrical devices need converters up to 2000 watts. You can also purchase combination converters for both types (many of which also come with adapter plugs). Check the label on your electrical appliance to find its wattage.

Note that many devices are now available in dual-voltage travel versions, such as this travel iron or this travel hair dryer.

Power converters are generally bulkier and heavier than adapters (which makes sense, as they are actually changing electricity). Remember that you will always need to use an adapter with a converter, but you won’t always need to use a converter with an adapter.

Since travel power converters take up so much space on their own, you’ll want to buy one that comes with a built-in plug adapter. The Travel Smart by Conair is a great multiuse item, as it converts electricity and has built-in adapters for numerous foreign countries. Plus, it has a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe from electrical spikes. It can also be used as an adapter only, if you don’t want to buy another adapter for your dual-voltage appliances.

Travel Adapter Plugs

Even if two countries operate on the same voltage, their outlets might not take the same shape of plug—and that’s where an adapter comes in. An adapter will allow you only to plug your appliance into another type of outlet. Most are small and lightweight, making them easy to pack. If you’re packing lots of devices (like a camera, smartphone, and tablet), you should invest in multiple adapters so that you can charge all of your electronics at once.

If you travel a lot, invest in a universal travel adapter, which lets you slide out different plug formations so that you can use the adapter in outlets in any country. If you shop around, you can usually find one for less than $10 online (this one also comes with a surge protector). Note that these won’t always work for appliances that need to be grounded, which will require a more expensive grounding adapter. If you prefer to travel as light as possible, get an international adapter set, which allows you to take only the adapters you need.

Where to Buy Travel Adapters And Converters

Be sure to buy your converter and adapter before you leave. In a foreign country, it can be hard to find one that is designed to convert your American plug/voltage into a foreign electricity/plug, rather than the other way around. Also, the converters and adapters found at airport shops are usually highly marked up, whereas you can get both for much cheaper online if you buy before you go.

Adapters and converters are available at most travel/luggage stores, pharmacies, electronics stores such as Best Buy, and even your neighborhood Target or Walmart. You can also buy them online from Amazon.

More from SmarterTravel:

  • 7 Travel Electronics the Least Tech-Savvy Travelers Will Love
  • The Essential International Packing List
  • The 13 Best Portable Chargers for Travel

Editor’s note: This story was originally published in 2017. It has been updated to reflect the most current information. Caroline Morse Teel, Sarah Schlichter, and Margaret Leahy contributed to this story.

We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.

769410 Ethernet-SFP GPON adapter for OLT(media converter)

Select category:


» Antennas for digital TV DVB-T2

»» UHF band

»» All-wave antennas

»» MW band

» Satellite antennas

» Antennas 3G,4G,Wi-fi

» Masts and rigging for antennas

Digital TV subscriber equipment

TV signal modulator


» GSM/3G/4G repeaters

»» GSM repeater

»» 3G repeater

»» 4G repeater

»» GSM+3G repeater

»» Repeater 3G+4G

»» GSM+3G+4G repeater

» Subscriber TV amplifiers

» Antenna TV Amplifiers

» House TV amplifiers

» Multi-input amplifiers

»» Amplifiers, SAT+TV multiswitches

»» Multibands MV+DMV

head stations

» Televes

»» T. 0X

»» T.12





» Planar

Coaxial networks

” Coaxial cable

» Connectors and adapters

» Dividers, couplers

» Power supplies, injectors, filters

»» Filters

»» Power supplies, lightning protection

»» Attenuators

Optical networks

» Optical splitters

» Optical receivers

» Optical nodes


» Optical transmitters

» Optical amplifiers

» Optical patch cords, pigtails

» Optical cable

» Optical distribution frames and couplers

» Optical connectors, sockets

Data networks

Measuring equipment

» Spectrum analyzers

Tool, consumables

» For cutting cables

» Mini UT 3.5mm

» Mini ultrasound 4.5mm

» For optics

” Miscellaneous

Anti-vandal and climate cabinets, drawers

Used equipment

Smart Home Z-Wave

Smart Home ZigBee

Smart Home GSM

Smart Wi-Fi sockets

Radio equipment

Televes certificates


» IP cameras

»» WiFi cameras

»» Dome cameras


» IP video server

» AHD camcorders


” Software

» Surveillance accessories


Module adapter Codes TN FED 2022: 8517620003, 8504409000, 8504

🔥 Suppliers of the adapter module

If you are looking for trusted suppliers: then you can see them on the largest portal: manufacturer of the adapter module B2B-POSTVAKI. ru. Importing countries: ITALY, BELGIUM, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, GERMANY, CHINA, MEXICO, HONG KONG, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, LITHUANIA, LATVIA, SPAIN, INDONESIA, USA, JAPAN, POLAND, UK, ISRAEL, SWITZERLAND, KOREA, REPUBLIC

Examples of companies producing


  1. Sigos GmbH.
  3. “Sony Corporation”

💁 Logistics companies and customs brokers

You can call or send a request for the calculation of your cargo (adapter module) to the following companies:

Company “ProfiVED”: Customs clearance, Outsourcing of foreign economic activity, Logistics, Certification of goods
Consulting: Uliana Ustinova, foreign trade specialist, over 7 years of experience
Consultation in the office in Moscow: Ryazansky prospect, 8A, building 14, BC Ryazansky
email: [email protected]
tel: +7 (495) 926-79-66

Grishina Olga

Import Bureau: https://buroimporta. ru
email: [email protected]
tel: +7 (495) 419-26-52


Import to Russia:
email: [email protected]
tel: +7 (499) 702-62-33

If you are a broker yourself or you have good logistics prices. Send us your conditions, reviews, recommendations and we will add you: [email protected]

🇬🇧Adapter module export

You can read an article or order a consultation on the export of your product through the largest company that allows you to find buyers for your products – catalog for the buyer ExportV – adapter module buyers

    Examples of conformity of goods to the code of the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity (2022)


    Product name on declaration TN VED code
    Network equipment: matrix switches, switches, matrix switcher expansion modules, format converters, receivers, transmitters, amplifiers, splitters, adapters, twisted-pair and optical extenders, according to 8517620003
    Industrial static converters: battery charger, power adapter, power inverter, power supply, rectifier, power supply, static converter, power module, 8504
    Monitor for assessing the depth of anesthesia MGA-06 according to TU 9441-018-32119398-2012: Consists of: 1. Monitor for displaying information and control. 2. Module for assessing the depth of anesthesia. 3. Power adapter. 4. Medical electrodes with accessories
    Intersystem communication devices: Router (router), switch, communication module, Adapter, home gateways (routers), Access points, gateway controller, controller, models according to Appendix 2 8517709009
    USB adapter/modification module for professional camcorders (Network Adapter Kit/USB to RJ45 Adapter) 8529906509
    WI-FI module/adapter for programming SC car amplifiers, RJ-45 cable input, model WAP-1 8517620009
    Wireless Accessory Kit ACK-40401-N, including wireless communication modules 8517620009
    Wireless Adapter 8517620009
    Hisense brand WiFi adapter 8536508000
    Wireless Module/Adapter 8517620009
    Telecommunication devices (telecommunication equipment): DSM module block, cable adapter, 8517709009
    Intersystem communication devices: Switcher, Multiplexer, Media converter, PLC adapter, Modem, Router, Communication module, Wi-fi module, Router, Access point, Optical converter, Adapter, Wireless 8517
    Adapter with wireless module 8536508000
    Processing equipment: propellant filling module type UGD-11, valve rolling module type M-2, adapter installation module type DE-01, 842230000
    CAN bus extension (adapter) 8536699008
    Chargers, adapters for public use, including display modules, 8504405500
    Wireless module adapter, Netis brand 851762000
    Equipment for monitoring electrical quantities, trade mark “BENDER”: adapters, series: AGH, AKS, CD, HW; connection modules, series: E6S, EV22S; energy storage, series AN19; gateways, COM series; interface amplifier 903033
    Power modules, control modules, adapters for installing power modules, designed for CNC metalworking machines, art.

    Copyright © 2021 EDV-BÜROSERVICE Marion Hagedorn